The Breath of Thunder (
There are a total of six original styles that can be used with the Breath of Thunder. However, Zenitsu Agatsuma developed a seventh style in order to stand on equal ground with Kaigaku, his former senior disciple under Jigoro.
- First Style: Thunderclap and Flash (
壱ノ 型 霹 靂 一 閃Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen?) - The user dashes forward and slashes at their opponent with incredible speed. Zenitsu has honed this ability to the extent of being able to repeat the dash multiple times in quick succession.
- Second Style: Lightning Ball (
弐ノ 型 稲 魂Ni no kata: Inadama?) - The swordsman is able to generate five straight attacks around the user in a single moment.
- Third Style: Buzzing Mosquito Thunder (
参ノ 型 聚 蚊 成 雷San no kata: Shiubun seirai?) - Generates a spinning wave of lightning in all directions.
- Fourth Style: Distant Thunder (
肆ノ 型 遠 雷Shi no kata: Enrai?) - The user releases multiple ranged strikes towards a target.
- Fifth Style: Heat Lightning (
伍ノ 型 熱 界 雷Go no kata: Retsu kairai?) - A single, focused, slashing attack.
- Sixth Style: Electric Lightning Shower (
陸ノ 型 電 轟 雷 轟Roku no kata: Dengou raigou?) - A series of strong ranged attacks released around the user .
- Seventh Style: Flaming Thunder God (
漆ノ 型 火 雷 神Shichi no kata: Honoikazuchi no kami?) - A form developed by Zenitsu. The user conjures the image of a dragon-like creature of lightning while attacking at blinding speeds.
|Jigoro Kuwajima||Kaigaku||Agatsuma Zenitsu|
|First Style||First Style: Six Fold|
- This Breath Style is very similar to the real life fighting style of Iaijutsu.