Breath of Wind (
The Breath of the Beast, despite being independently developed by Inosuke Hashibira, is a derivative of the Breath of Wind, so it can be assumed that both styles use an enhanced sense of touch in their techniques.
The Breath of Mist is also noted to have been originally a derivative of the Breath of Wind.
- First Style: Dust Whirlwind Cutter (
壱ノ 型 鹿 旋 風・ 削ぎ Ichi no kata: Jin Senpū・Sogi?) - The swordsman dashes forward in a cyclone of slashes.
- Second Style: Claws-Purifying Wind (
弐ノ 型 爪 々・ 科 戸 風Ni no kata: Sōsō・Shinato Kaze ?) - The swordsman lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above his head and does a vertical slash down creating four blades of wind that slashes down on the enemy like a claws.
- Third Style: Clean Storm Wind Tree (
参ノ 型 晴 嵐 風 樹San no kata: Seiran Fūju ?) - The swordsman uses his arm to slash around his body to create a whirlwind around him that slices up everything in its path.
- Fourth Style: Rising Dust Storm (
肆ノ 型 昇 上 砂 塵 嵐Shi no kata: Shōjō Sajinran?) - The swordsman swings his blade downwards from several directions.
- Fifth Style: Winter Gale (
伍ノ 型 木 枯らし 颪Go no kata: Kogarashi Oroshi?) - The swordsman strikes from above while falling in a multitude of arced slashes.
- Sixth Style: Black Wind Mountain Mist (
陸ノ 型 黒 風 烟 嵐Roku no kata: Kokufū Enran?) - The swordsman strikes from the side, while rotating the body in a position to deliver a uppercut movement, creating a slashing tornado.
- Seventh Style: Gale - Sudden Gusts (
漆ノ 型 頸 風・ 天 狗 風Shichi no kata: Keifū - Tengu kaze?) - Sanemi leaps into the air while swinging his blade which generates gale-force winds to shred his opponent apart.
- Eighth Style: Primary Gale Slash (
捌ノ 型 初 烈 風 斬り Hachi no kata: Sho rekkaza kiri?) - Sanemi leaps into the air and swings his blade which generates circular torrents of wind.
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 178, Page 7
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 166, Page 18
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 167, Page 7
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 167, Page 4
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 166, Page 10
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 136, Page 10-11
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 168, Page 5
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 171, Pages 12-13
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 176, Page 6