Kasugai Crows (
These crows are special in that they can speak in full sentences, though their speech is very loud and limited. Most generally look and speak similarly, exceptions being Muichiro Tokito's crow, who has feminine eyelashes and can speak normally most of the time, and Zenitsu Agatsuma's Kasugai Crow, Ukogi, who is actually a sparrow instead of a crow and can't actually talk.
Known Kasugai Crows
|Matsuemon Tennoji (
||Very intelligent. It named itself and seems to have a large ego. It's quite disgusted with Zenitsu upon their first meeting, and thinks he should make girls cling to him like Matsuemon does instead of clinging to them.|
|Ukogi (うこぎ Ukogi?) (nicknamed Chuntaro (チュン
||The only sparrow to appear in the series and pass the Kasugai Crow Test and also the only Kasugai Crow without the ability to talk. Its family was killed by Demons.|
||A very intelligent crow. A bit scared of Inosuke after repeatedly almost getting eaten by him.|
||Secretly worries about Kanao, who has trouble expressing herself.|
||Was blown off with a "whatever!" when first assigned to Genya. Doesn't seem to get along with Matsuemon.|
||It is very old. It sometimes forgets to send messages so it worries Giyu.|
||Delivered the order that brought Tanjiro and Kyojuro together.|
||Quietly showed Tanjiro the route to the Rengoku abode out of consideration for his deceased master's wishes.|
||Very fashionable, wears jewels. Tengen's crow is said to be a fashion model for other crows.|
||Flashy eyelashes. Does not get along well with Tanjiro and his crow, or the other crows in general. Very proud of Muichiro.|
||Wears a clover-shaped crown similar to Mitsuri's Nichirin Sword tsuba. Often appears to be nervous and fidgety. Is rumored to have a sweet tooth as a result of how often she has tea time with Mitsuri.|
||Told Obanai about how Muichiro turned his blade red.|
||Reported with top speed the moment Muzan attacked the Ubuyashiki Mansion.|
||Reported to the constantly changing battle situation in the Infinity Castle to Gyomei.|
- Each crow has 2 names: one childhood name given to them by the current Oyakata-sama, and one they later receive from the corps member they're assigned to when that time comes.
- If the corps member that the crow was assigned to dies, the crows might be assigned to another member. If such a thing happens, the name given by the former member is respected.
- Some crows like to go by the name given to them by the Oyakata-sama while some, such as Tanjiro's crow, opt to give themselves their own name.
- After the battle against Muzan, the crows were allowed to live freely, though sometimes they would come to visit the Ubuyashiki estate as well as the surviving corps members they were assigned to.
- After the battle against Muzan, Ginko (Muichiro's crow) became weak and sickly. She was comforted by Matsuemon (Tanjiro's crow) and both crows eventually got married.