Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (
Taisho era, Japan.
The life of Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells coal for a living, changes one day after his family is murdered by a demon.
In order to turn back his sister, the only one who survived but turned into a ferocious demon herself, the two go off on a journey to seek the demon who killed their family.
A tale of bloodstained swords!
- Main article: Chapters and Volumes
- Main article: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime)
- Giyu Tomioka: Gaiden, a two-chapter manga spinoff, was published in the 18th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump in 2019. Gotōge is credited with the original work, and Ryōji Hirano with drawing the manga. The manga follows the character Giyu Tomioka.
- Kimetsu no Aima!, a colored, 4koma spinoff by Hirano, was serialised between April 7th and October 6th on Shueisha's Shonen Jump+ app and website. The manga featured chibi versions of the characters from the main series.
- Kimetsu no Yaiba: One-Winged Butterfly (
鬼 滅の 刃 片羽の 蝶Kimetsu no Yaiba: Kataha no chō?) is a light novel by Gotōge and Aya Yajima that was published and released in Japanese bookstores on October 4, 2019. It details the lives of Shinobu and Kanae Kocho before and soon after they joined the Demon Slayers after Gyomei Himejima saved their lives.
- Kimetsu no Yaiba: Flower of Happiness (
鬼 滅の 刃しあわせの 花Kimetsu no Yaiba: Shiawase no hana?) is a light novel by Gotōge and Aya Yajima that was published and released in Japanese bookstores on February 4, 2019. It chronicles the lives of Tanjiro Kamado and Zenitsu Agatsuma before the start of the main series, as well as glimpses into the lives of Aoi Kanzaki and Kanao Tsuyuri. It also features a single chapter of an alternate Gakuen universe where the characters of the series are attending an ordinary high school (the Gakuen universe has previously been shown in the omakes of the main manga series).
- The Kimetsu no Yaiba Official Fanbook was released in July 2019. It features background information on several characters from the series.