Please refer to Kimetsu no Yaiba Wikia:Policies and Guidelines for a general overview of our policies.
- Other series: No blog on this site should be solely centered around other series. This is the Kimetsu no Yaiba Wiki about the Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba series. If you wish to mention other series, that's fine, but it shouldn't be the sole purpose of your blog.
- Offensive behavior: Your blog should never include anything that can be considered racist, religiously intolerant or offensive, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc. If it does, the offender's blog will be deleted immediately and the offender will be warned by an Administrator. This includes blog comments.
- Spamming: Do not write a lot of nonsense as your blog's content like random letters or repeated sentences.
- Blank blogs: No blog should be published if it does not have some content.
- Double blogs posts: Do not post a blog with information or discussions that already take place in another blog, unless your blog is able to provide new, updated or additional information in regards to the topic.
- Advertising: No blog on this site should be advertising products for sale. You also cannot post a blog with the purpose of advertising a website solely to attract visitors.
- Random information: No blog on this site should just copy and paste random information from articles, Wikipedia or any other site for that matter with no purpose.
- Wrong information: While it's perfectly fine to post a blog or a blog comment with your predictions, speculations or theories in regards to the series, claiming that the info you post is a fact without providing a valid proof, or purposely spreading fake information is not allowed.
- Policy: Despite creating the blog yourself, it is still considered to be part of the Kimetsu no Yaiba Wiki therefore it is also subject to follow the other policies. The discussion of chapter spoilers is absolutely prohibited. (Please head over to the #manga-leaks-channel on Discord to discuss such topics.) Images uploaded to blogs must also be relevant to the wiki and follow the correct formatting.
If your blog is deleted and you believe it does not violate any of the above policies, then please contact our active Administrators.