Kiyoshi is a young man with black hair slightly longer than Shoichi's. He has hazel brown eyes just like his siblings and wears a persimmon colored haori over his green kimono.
Kiyoshi is a brave young boy who managed to survive on his own in a house with three Demons all trying to devour him. He is intelligent and crafty enough to use Kyogai's tsuzumi against him in order to survive. Tanjiro Kamado is impressed Kiyoshi's will was able to hold out for so long under these conditions.
Due to to his rare blood, Kiyoshi was targeted as a marechi by Demons and taken by force to Tsuzumi Mansion. There, three Demons fought over who was going to eat him and the ensuing fight forces Kyogai to lose one of his tsuzumi drums. Kiyoshi takes the drum and uses it to transport himself away from the Demons.
Kiyoshi strikes the tsuzumi whenever danger is near and holds out until help finally arrives. Teruko appears to save him alongside a Demon Slayer named Tanjiro. Tanjiro dresses Kiyoshi's wounds and asks for an update on the situation.
The Demon Slayer asks Kiyoshi and Teruko to hold out a little longer while he takes on Kyogai himself. They're nervous at first, but they calm down when Tanjiro states his belief in their ability to be brave.
Tanjiro defeats the Demon and eventually returns for the kids. They panic and throw things at him because the tsuzumi drum has disappeared. Tanjiro commends them for holding out and they leave the house together.
After Tanjiro wins, they all work together to bury the bodies of the deceased and pray for them. Before nightfall, the three siblings say goodbye to the Demon Slayers and Tanjiro's crow gives the boy a bag of wisteria to take with him back home.
Abilities and Powers
- As an ordinary human, he doesn't posses any additional powers or abilities. However, he is called a 'marechi' by the Drum House Demons since he has a rare blood type that is favored by them.
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 24 (Pages 7-8).
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 24 (Pages 6-7).
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 24 (Pages 10-11).
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 25 (Page 17).
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 25 (Pages 18-19).
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 27 (Pages 5-8).
- ↑ Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga: Chapter 24 (Pages 8-9).