Mitsuri has light green eyes, light skin, and pink hair that fades into a neon green color towards the ends. She is also rather big breasted, and keeps the breast area of her uniform unbuttoned to accommodate her chest size. When she was trying to get married, she dyed her hair black to look normal.
She usually wears a modified Demon Hunter uniform with a long white jacket over it and wears a short skirt instead of the usual hakama. She also wears navy blue thigh-high socks that are covered with green knee-high socks with stripes; along with pink-laced footwear. When at the Swordsmith Village she wore a kimono with floral designs.
Mitsuri is a very emotional and passionate person. She is soft and kind; constantly complimenting people in her mind which most likely relates to her being called 'The Pillar of Love.' She is easily flustered and can’t take insults very well.
She is also desperate for marriage. However she wants to find a man who’s stronger than her which is difficult because she’s ridiculously strong. But in the face of demons that are unnaturally evil, she shows no mercy, but expresses such sentiments with a gentle yet passionate tone. Though she is kind to every person, she seems to have a close bond with Obanai Iguro; as they are often seen together.
Mitsuri was born with an unnatural strength and a strange hair color. She was seen as a freak and was rejected from being married because of these attribute. She was judged by her mother for not being able to be married, and dyed her hair to fit in more with other girls. Though she was still rejected for being clingy to her bethrothed.
She then encountered Kagaya Ubuyashiki who told her to reject normalcy and embrace who she was. Because of this encounter she joined the Demon Hunters and used her skill and ridiculous strength to rise to the status of Pillar. She also adopted an idea that she would find a man stronger than her to marry. This didn't work out because of the fact she was much stronger and more skilled than most of her fellow members, with the exception of her fellow Pillars.
Kochou Shinobu noted that Tanjiro was on trial, while Mitsuri thought about the potential killing of Kamado Nezuko with trepidation. When Obanai Iguro demanded to know what punishment Tomioka Giyuu would get for his role in their subordinate's mistake, Mitsuri praised his persistence, as well as Giyuu's aloofness. Later, she questioned whether or not they should make a decision in Tanjiro's trial without Oyakata-sama's input, suggesting they wait until he arrived. Shortly thereafter, she praised Shinazugawa Sanemi's increase in scars and Shinobu's sternness with the former's actions. The Love Pillar's expression of praise quickly turned to horror as Sanemi stabbed Nezuko, but just as quickly turned to mirth when Tanjiro headbutted the former, much to her mortification.
When Mitsuri got the news of Kyojuro’s death, she had a face of horror and shock.
Current Unnamed Arc
Abilities and Powers
- Unique Constitution: Kanroji has a special muscle composition with a density eight times that of a regular human. While her limbs are thin, they possess unrivaled strength and endurance capable of maintaining her body's structure after a point-blank attack from the fourth upper moon demon. To maintain the composition of her body, Kanroji eats as much as three sumo wrestlers.
- Flexibility: Aside from her body's extreme physical strength and durability, Kanroji also possess incredible flexibility and nimble reflexes being fully capable of easily dodging and outpacing Upper Moon Four's attacks without difficulty and making use of her unique constitution and flexibility to deliver powerful attacks.
- Demon Slayer Mark: During her Battle against Upper Moon Four, Hantengu's Hatred Clone, Zohakuten (憎珀天), Kanroji had unconsciously awakened and obtained her demon slayer mark,that takes the form of two hearts upside down and opposite from each other with angel wings on both sides where the two heart tips meet that appear near her neck close to her clavicle.When manifested Kanroji's physical strength, endurance, precision and power increases dramatically to the point she was able to easily outpace and dodge all of the Upper Moons attacks without difficulty and was able to land multiple blows against him.
Kanroji wields a 'Love Sword' that is extremely thin and soft. She possesses the fastest techniques of the pillars due to the strong suppleness of her blade, the softness of her muscles, and the mobility of her joints. Due to the difficulty of wielding her sword, only she can use it.
- First Style: Shivers of First Love (
壱ノ 型 初 恋のわななき Ichi no kata: Hatsukoi no wananaki?) - Kanroji dashes forward with a series of slashes.
- Second Style: Anguish Inducing Love (
弐ノ 型 懊 悩 巡る 恋Ni no kata: Ōnō meguru koi?) - An extended whipping slash.
- Third Style: Lovely Kitty Shower (
参ノ 型 恋 猫しぐれ San no kata: Koi neko shigure?) - Kanroji leaps and unleashes a series of ranged arced attacks in quick succession.
- Fifth Style: Wavering Attachment - Messy Nails (
伍ノ 型 揺らめく 恋 情・ 乱れ 爪Go no kata: Yurameku renjō midarezume?) - Kanroji somersaults backwards through the air creating a long whiplike string of attacks, before coiling her sword around her opponents neck.
- Sixth Style: Kitty Paw Love Breeze (
陸ノ 型 猫 足 恋 風Roku no kata: Neko ashi koi kaze?) - Kanroji twirls upside-down and creates a helical slash with her sword deflecting incoming attacks.
- Mitsuri was ranked in 12th place as of the first character popularity poll with 280 votes.
- Mitsuri is Left-Handed.
- Her striped green socks are a gift from Obanai Iguro.