Muichirou is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and never focus on one thing but has been shown to get serious at times and is devoted to his work a Demon Hunter and [the Mist] Pillar.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Natural Abilities Edit
Enhanced strength: Despite his build being the smallest and seemingly weak of the Demon Hunters and Pillars, Muichirou has been shown to be stronger than Tanjirou by a wide margin and did not budge when the latter held on and gripped his arm with all of his strength despite Tanjirou in the beginning of the series being strong enough to break Genya Shinazugawa's arm.
Breath of Mist Style
- First form: Hanging sky, distant mist - A straightforward thrust attack.
- Second form: Layered mist - Muichirou unleashes multiple slashes one on top of the other in quick succession.
- Third form: Demisting blast - A circular slash that blows away projectile attacks from enemies.
- Fifth form: Sea of clouded mist - Muichirou charges towards an enemy attack at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes.
- Sixth form: Moonlit mist - A long range technique Muichirou uses to cut [through] attacks by sending out a wave of slashes.
- Seventh form: Haze - A technique in which Muichirou drastically changes the tempo of his movement to disorient an enemy. When he shows himself, his speed will appear to be extremely slow but when he hides, he moves in the blink of an eye.
The "Mu"(無) is Tokitou's first name, Muichiro, contains the same kanji for "In" in "Infinity" (無限).