- 80. Value (価値 Kachi?)
- 81. Layered Memories (重なる記憶 Kasanaru Kioku?)
- 82. Human and Demon (人間と鬼 Ningen to Oni?)
- 83. Transformation (変貌 Henbō?)
- 84. What is Important (大切なもの Taisetsu na mono?)
- 85. Weeping (大泣き Ō Naki?)
- 86. Gyutaro (妓夫太郎 Gyūtarō?)
- 87. Gathering (集結 Shūketsu?)
- 88. How to Defeat Them (倒し方 Taoshikata?)
- #. Bonus Chapter: Inosuke's Fairy Tale (番外編 伊之助御伽草子 Bangaihen Inosuke Otogi Zōshi?)
In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.
Despite some comic misunderstandings that almost blew their cover, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu have smoked out Daki, a demon that has been devouring the residents of an entertainment district for years. The Hashira Tengen Uzui and his ninja companions engage Daki, but if they cannot handle her, what chance do Tanjiro and his friends have of taking on one of Kibutsuji's Upper-Rank demons by themselves?
|“||I'm Gotouge. Here's volume 10. Thank you very much to everyone who cheers for me and helps out. I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart for the many letters and presents. You should absolutely be proud to say, 'I'm the one who helped this artist rise up!' It might be fun to snort triumphantly and thrust out your chest too. For the readers, I will continue to raise my combat abilities to attack and defend at will, and work hard!||”|
—Koyoharu Gotoge, Volume 10