- 89. A Close Fight
- 90. Grateful
- 91. A Change of Strategy
- 92. Worm, Simpleton, Stupid Coward
- 93. Never Give Up
- 94. Do Something
- 95. Final Moments
- 96. No Matter How Many Lives, Part 1
- 97. No Matter How Many Lives, Part 2
The battle against the powerful sibling demons Gyutaro and Daki is not going well. Although finally able to fight alongside Tanjiro against the monsters, Zenitsu, Inosuke and even the Hashira Tengen Uzui may all be overwhelmed. Battling even one of Lord Muzan's Twelve Kizuki is hard enough—can Tanjiro face two of them alone? 
- Tengen was originally supposed to be more thin, a bachelor, face hidden beneath his head wrap, and have a sleeve on only one of his arms. The author asks if the initial design was cooler than the one they went with.
- The Pillars arm strength is ranked via an arm wrestling competition.
- 1. Gyomei (Stone) is insanely strong.
- 2. Tengen (Sound) is really strong.
- 3. Kyojuro (Flame) is strong.
- 3. Sanemi (Wind) is strong.
- 3. Giyu (Water) is strong.
- 3. Mitsuri (Love) is strong.
- 7. Muichiro (Mist) is normal.
- 8. Obanai (Snake) is a little weak.
- 9. Shinobu (Insect) is weak.
*If Tanjiro was included, he would be between Obanai and Muichiro
The following are general Q&A sessions held between Koyoharu Gotōge and fans.
|How long does it take to become a Hashira?||Fast learners take about 2 years, normal people would take 5 years.|
|How does one become a Hashira?||Beat one of the Twelve Kizuki or defeat 50 demons|
|How can someone become a Tsuguko?||An application must be accepeted by a Hashira or they can scout someone. The person doesn't have to have the same breath style as the Hashira, but it is preferred.|
|If a nichirin blade is taken by someone else will it change color?||Do not take peoples blades, and no it will remain the same color.|
*The fan sneers at Koyoharu instead of asking a final question
|What kind of breaths are insect, sound, snake, and love?||Insect is a derivative of Flower Breathing, and Serpent Breathing as well as Flower Breathing are derived from the Water Breathing. Sound comes from Thunder Breathing.|
|If a spot opens among the Hashira, will someone from the Kinoe rank be picked?||Yes, but they need to have the skill if not then they won't last as pillars.|
*The author ends the Q&A but a fan continues to ask questions
- Flower tag images from 2018 involving Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu.
- Shinobu and Obanai discuss how a person's ability and techniques in battle isn't just measured in power alone.
- Band Formation: A rock band with such powerful songs that they caused people to get dizzy and throw up.
- Tanjiro - The tone deaf vocalist
- Zenitsu - A shamisen player with perfect pitch
- Inosuke - A tone deaf drummer
- Tengen - A harmonica player with perfect pitch