- 107. In The Way (邪魔 Jama?)
- 108. Thank You, Tokito (時透君ありがとう Tokitō-kun Arigatō?)
- 109. Won't Die (死なない Shinanai?)
- 110. Sneaking Around (あばら屋でこそこそ Abaraya de Kosokoso?)
- 111. Pretentious Artist (芸術家気取り Geijutsuka Kidori?)
- 112. Transitions (遷移変転 Sen'i Henten?)
- 113. Bright Red Blade (赫刀 Gaku Tō?)
- 114. Wanted: Respect (認められたかった Mitome Raretakatta?)
- 115. To Be a Hashira (柱に Hashira ni?)
In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.
The strange shape-shifting demons Hatengu and Gyokko attack Tanjiro and his friends in the hidden village of swordsmiths. The Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito, engages the demons, but he'll need some help from Tanjiro and Genya, another Demon Slayer. It's bad enough that they have to fight two upper-rank demons, but can they handle a foe who can split itself into four separate bodies and regenerate almost instantly?
|“||Hello! I'm Gotouge. Here's volume 13! It's happened due to everyone's support, so thank you. And as for the anime, the voice cast is rapidly coming together, and it's getting made! Recently, there have been many natural disasters, but amidst all that hardship, you picked up this manga and read it, so thank you very much. Painful things and things that must be endured come to everyone, but if you enjoy the series for even just a little while, and it gives you a positive outlook, I'd be happy.||”|
—Koyoharu Gotoge, Volume 13