- 116. Awful Villain (極悪人 Gokuaku Nin?)
- 117. Swordsmith (刀鍛冶 Katanakaji?)
- 118. The Mu of Muichiro (無一郎の無 Muichirō no Mu?)
- 119. Coming Back (よみがえる Yomigaeru?)
- 120. Trading Insults (悪口合戦 Waruguchi Gassen?)
- 121. Abnormal Situation (異常事態 Ijō Jitai?)
- 122. A Passing Moment of Excitement (それは一時的な興奮状態 Sore wa Ichiji Teki na Kōfun Jōtai?)
- 123. Mitsuri Kanroji's Life Passes Before Her Eyes (甘露寺 蜜璃の走馬灯 Kanroji Mitsuri no Sōmatō?)
- 124. Get it Together, Moron! (いい加減にしろ バカタレ Īkagen'nishiro Bakatare?)
In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.
Tanjiro's sword is still not ready. The swordsmith Haganezuka tries to concentrate on finishing while Tanjiro and his friends engage the two upper-rank demons, Hantengu and Gyokko, in a ferocious battle. Hantengu continues to create different forms to attack the Demon Slayers. Meanwhile, the Mist Hashira Tokito regains his memories of the past and confronts Gyokko, but what will these memories reveal?
|“||Hello! I'm Gotouge. Here's volume 14! It's an honor to see a Demon Slayer anime, figures and other merch coming out. It's entirely thanks to everyone who supports me. I got feedback from a variety of people, but when they tell me something is wonderful or impressive, I think their attitudes and sensibilities are incredible. I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart that such people pick up my book.||”|
—Koyoharu Gotoge, Volume 14
- Chapter 124 is titled "Get it Together, Moron!" on the chapter cover, however, the volume's table of contents titles it "Get Your Act Together, Moron!".