- 134. Repetitive Action (反復動作 Hanpuku Dōsa?)
- 135. Himejima Hell (悲鳴嶼 行冥 Himejima Gyōmei?)
- 136. Moving (動く Ugoku?)
- 137. Undying (不滅 Fumetsu?)
- 138. A Sudden Turn (急転 Kyūten?)
- 139. Falling (落ちる Ochiru?)
- 140. The Final Battle Begins (決戦の火蓋を切る Kessen no Hibuta wo Kiru?)
- 141. Vengeance (仇 Kataki?)
- 142. Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho (蟲柱・胡蝶 しのぶ Mushi Bashira, Kochō Shinobu?)
In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.
Tanjiro goes to see the Stone Hashira, Himejima, who intends to prepare him for the battles to come. The training to become a Hashira—a high-ranking member of the Demon Slayer Corps—is intense and demanding. Earning Himejima’s approval seems impossible, but Tanjiro won’t give up! Meanwhile, the demon lord Muzan continues to search for the location of Nezuko and Ubuyashiki.
|“||I'm Gotouge. Volume 16 is out! The story begins moving in a big way. Thank you to everyone who encourages me. I hear from people who say they have recommended the series to acquaintances and those acquaintances got absorbed in it. That makes me happy. Like an alligator, once I bite, I never let go. It also appears some people have begun reading the manga after seeing the anime—I'm grateful for your interest as well. I'll do my best to make it even more interesting, so I hope you keep reading.||”|
—Koyoharu Gotoge, Volume 16
- Volume 16's title is written the same as Chapter 137's title in Japanese, but the two are translated differently in English.