- 152. The Transparent World (透き通る世界 Sukitōru Sekai?)
- 153. Pulled (引かれる Hikareru?)
- 154. Assaulted by Memories (懐古強襲 Kaiko Kyōshū?)
- 155. Useless Komainu (役立たずの狛犬 Yakutatazu no Komainu?)
- 156. Thank You (ありがとう Arigatō?)
- 157. Returning Spirit (舞い戻る魂 Maimodoru Tamashī?)
- 158. Chaos (破茶滅茶 Hachamecha?)
- 159. Face (顔 Kao?)
- 160. Similar Features, Returning Memories (重なる面影・蘇る記憶 Kasanaru Omokage, Yomigaeru Kioku?)
In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.
Tanjiro and Tomioka confront Akaza, the Upper-Rank 3 demon. Against Akaza's overwhelming strength, the two find themselves unable to do anything but defend themselves. With the situation looking grim, Tanjiro awakens to the "Transparent World" his father once told him about. Will this new knowledge allow Tanjiro to turn the tables and go on the offensive against Akaza?
|“||Hi, I'm Gotouge. Volume 18 is out. Thank you very much to everyone who supports the series. Thanks to the wonderful anime they made, it seems more people have been picking up the graphic novels, for which I'm incredibly grateful. I had no idea this would happen, so I'm trembling for many reasons. I took my comforter to the cleaner's at a poor time, so I'm cold every day. But until the day I get it back, I'll wear multiple layers and work hard.||”|
—Koyoharu Gotoge, Volume 18
- Kanao was mistakenly drawn with her sword on the right side of her waist on this cover. Koyoharu Gotoge made a statement apologizing for this after the volume's release.