- 35. Scattered
- 36. This is Bad!
- 37. Broken Blade
- 38. Real and Fake
- 39. Life Passing Before One's Eyes
- 40. Hinokami
- 41. Shinobu Kocho
- 42. Behind
- 43. To Hell
At Mt. Natagumo, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke battle a terrible family of spider demons. Taking on such powerful enemies demands all the skill and luck Tanjiro has as he and his companions fight to rescue Nezuko from the spiders’ web. The battle is drawing in other Demon Slayers but not all of them will leave Mt. Natagumo alive…or in one piece!
- Hotaru - Hotaru standing as his chimes make clinking sounds
- Tanjiro and Nezuko - Tanjiro wiping Nezuko's mouth as they eat persimmons as kids
- Tanjuro and Tanjiro - Tanjuro lifting Tanjiro up in the air when he was a child
- Hands - Tanjuro guiding or holding Tanjiro's hand after his blade had broken
- Rui - Rui is seen standing while spindling threads
- The author reveals that Chuntaro was the one who got Shinobu's attention and brought her to Zenitsu's aid.
- The author reveals that Inosuke's crow has been in hiding since they've met, because Inosuke tried to eat him.
- The author reveals that Giyu likes to eat salmon daikon, and there's a rumor that he smiles when he eats it.
- The author reveals that Shinobu thinks that Giyu is an airhead since he didn't immediately slay the demon before him (Nezuko). She was trying to save him, and eventually got angry when he got in the way.
Kimetsu Academy Tales
- Murata and Ozaki are Second Years in the Sansho Class
- Murata is the non popular class VP and member of the soccer club
- Ozaki is the class president and member of the tennis club
- Susamaru and Yahaba are Third Years in the Mogura Class
- Susa Maru is the Volleyball Club President
- Yahaba is the Archery Club President and his father is a tofu shop owner
- Kyogai is the Music Teacher known for using a drum and playing long orchestral pieces.
Words of Thanks
- Mangaka expresses her gratitude for supporting her fifth volume as well as expressing her thanks for the gifts she has received.