- 35. Scattered
- 36. This is Bad!
- 37. Broken Blade
- 38. Real and Fake
- 39. Life Passing Before One's Eyes
- 40. Hinokami
- 41. Shinobu Kocho
- 42. Behind
- 43. To Hell
At Mt. Natagumo, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke battle a terrible family of spider demons. Taking on such powerful enemies demands all the skill and luck Tanjiro has as he and his companions fight to rescue Nezuko from the spiders’ web. The battle is drawing in other Demon Slayers but not all of them will leave Mt. Natagumo alive...or in one piece!
|“||I did it! I'm Gotouge. I got a positive review from Akimoto Sensei (author of Kochikame). My father also liked Akimoto Sensei, so I think he's pleased in his grave. I'm deeply moved. Thank you very much. For the most part, even if you work hard in life, it doesn't pay off. When it does pay off, I think a miracle is occurring. The current miracle is thanks to all of you. Thank you everyone, thank you.||”|
—Koyoharu Gotōge, Volume 5
- Hotaru - Hotaru standing as his chimes make clinking sounds
- Tanjiro and Nezuko - Tanjiro wiping Nezuko's mouth as they eat persimmons as kids
- Tanjuro and Tanjiro - Tanjuro lifting Tanjiro up in the air when he was a child
- Hands - Tanjuro guiding or holding Tanjiro's hand after his blade had broken
- Rui - Rui is seen standing while spindling threads
- The author reveals that Chuntaro was the one who got Shinobu's attention and brought her to Zenitsu's aid.
- The author reveals that Inosuke has almost eaten his crow 18 times, so it mostly stays hidden from him.
- The author reveals that Giyu's favourite food is salmon and radish. They also say that they heard that he even smiled whilst he was eating simmered salmon and radish
- The author reveals that Shinobu thinks that Giyu is an big doofus, since he spaced out in front of a demon before him (Nezuko), so she tried to help. However she got miffed when he blocked her.
- Shinobu: Hmph! Tomioka is in danger.
Kimetsu Academy Tales
- Murata and Ozaki are Second Years in the Sansho Class
- Murata is the class Vice Chairman. He's not popular with the girls.
- Ozaki is the class chairman and member of the tennis club
- Susamaru and Yahaba are Third Years in the Mogura Class
- Susamaru is the leader of the ballet troupe. Susa is her family name and Maru is her first name
- Yahaba is the Archery Club Captain and his father is a Tofu Maker
- Kyogai is the Music Teacher. He mostly conducts the class with a tsuzumi drim. He makes them do music from noh and kabuki dramas, because of which his students become unable to sing modern sogns properly.
- Kyogai: Hurry up and get in the classroom!
Words of Thanks
- The author expresses their gratitude for supporting her fifth volume as well as expressing her thanks for the gifts she has received. They also apologize for there not being many bonus pages in this volume.