- 53. You Are (君は Kimi wa?)
- 54. Good Evening, Rengoku (こんばんは煉獄さん Konbanwa Rengoku-san?)
- 55. Train of Infinite Dreams (無限夢列車 Mugen Yume Ressha?)
- 56. Wake Up (目覚めろ Mezamero?)
- 57. Draw Your Blade (刃を持て Yaiba o Mote?)
- 58. Good Morning (おはよう Ohayō?)
- 59. Insult (侮辱 Bujoku?)
- 60. Defending 200 People (二百人を守る Nihyako Nin o Mamoru?)
- 61. Trading Blows at Close Quarters (狭所の攻防 Kyōsho no Kōbō?)
- #. Bonus Manga (番外編 Bangaihen?)
In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life.
While under the care of the Demon Slayer Corps leaders, Shinobu, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko have recovered. They have even learned a new and powerful technique - Total Concentration! They'll need this new power and all their skill on their next demon-hunting mission aboard the mysterious Infinity Train as it takes them into the dreams of demons!
|“||Good work! I'm Gotouge. I get to bring out volume 7! Thank you very much to everyone who supports me and everyone who helped me. Recently, I've been into fried dishes seasoned with miso. On weekends, I take whatever my eyes fall upon and fry it with miso. And how have you been? I suppose you have problems, but I'd be happy if, while you're reading this series, you forgot the real world and had an enjoyable time, if only for a little while.||”|
—Koyoharu Gotoge, Volume 7