- 62. Ending in a Dream
- 63. Akaza
- 64. The Strength of the Hashira
- 65. Whose Victory?
- 66. Scattering into Dawn
- 67. Looking for Something
- 68. Wielder
- 69. Move forward, Even if just a little
- 70. Kidnapper
After dealing with several demonic enemies aboard the Infinity Train, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke must face the demon spirit of the train itself! Even if they can stop the demon train, the minions of Muzan Kibutsuji are still out there and Tanjiro must continue to improve his strength and skills. Learning the secret of the Hikonami Kagura and Flame Breathing will give him a powerful new advantage.
- Inosuke - During the time that Kyojuro was helping Tanjiro, Inosuke was headbutting the train to get the demon to come out.
- Ruka - The silhouette of Kyojuro's mother, Ruka.
- Tanjiro - Tanjiro stumbling to get up.
- Zenitsu and Nezuko - Nezuko watching over Zenitsu as he rests his head on her lap.
- Senjuro - Senjuro crying on his knees after receiving word of his brother.
- Kiyo and Shinobu - Shinobu furiously swinging at the air while Kiyo cries after discovering Tanjiro has left the estate.
- Tanjiro 2 - He can do a spinning headbutt which is less accurate but more powerful.
- Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke - Zenitsu gets pervertedly excited while the other boys remain clueless after finding out that they are going to the entertainment district.
- The author reveals that Hotaru loves mitarashi dango-soy-glazed dumplings and eats it to calm down when he gets angry.